Is ranch work not your cup of tea?
Is volunteering just too big of a leap right now?
Wishing there was some easier way to feed your horse hunger?
Introducing Horse Hungry Book Club!
Sunday, March 25, 2018, 1:00 – 4:00
Happy Dog Ranch, 7811 W Titan Road, Littleton, CO 80125
$Love-offering requested – your donation of any size
RVSPs are very helpful, but not required: email@example.com or www.meetup.com/horse-hungry-denver
Here’s what to expect:
- Share your own passage from a favorite horse book – or be introduced to the world of horse-related books
- Enjoy new horse-hungry friends over tea, wine and snacks
- Decide together if an ongoing Horse Hungry Book Club is what you want
- Tour Happy Dog Ranch and meet our beautiful, sweet horses
Leave with your own list of great horse books to feed your horse-hunger!
Gift requests for yourself
Gift list for the horse lovers in your life
Bedtime dream fodder….
Our intention is to support you, the horse-hungry woman, in claiming your passion for horses!
If you are busy like the rest of us, you might find it challenging to prioritize your love of horses. This year Horse Hungry brings you a variety of experiences to pursue your passion in easy, accessible, inspiring ways.
Here’s what to bring to Horse Hungry Book Club:
- A favorite horse book from any genre (come ready to read a brief passage, or if you are new to horse books, come ready to listen)
- Finger-food snack to share
- Your donation of any size to support these programs and the horses of Happy Dog Ranch
A horse-hungry friend!
Boots or shoes you can get dirty, for the ranch tour
Tips for selecting your reading:
It inspires you, piques your curiosity, makes you laugh or cry, fills your heart with your love of horses
Please read it aloud to yourself. Up to 4 minutes per book, please.
Any genre: children’s, youth or adult fiction; non-fiction: memoir, historical, picture book, spiritual, how-to, inspirational, etc.