Sunday, March 12, 1:30 – 4:30
$15 pp or $13 pp for two or more
Happy Dog Ranch, Littleton, Colorado
Pam Beets is Feldenkreis therapist for people and a Tellington Touch (TTouch)TM practitioner for horses. The two disciplines are related through the work of renowned equine professional Linda Tellington-Jones, who created TTouch(TM).
Pam Beets is a gentle, experiential trainer of both horses and people. Her 27-year-old Arabian, Raj, lives at Happy Dog Ranch and relishes his job as a TTouch model!
- Talk with Pam about how TTouch(TM) brings more awareness and healing to people and animals
- Experiment safely with TTouch(TM) on yourself and others for a renewed sense of well-being
- Try TTouch(TM) on horses
- Take away 4 TTouches(TM) to use at home
What is TTouch?
TTouch(TM) in a nutshell:
• Hands-on, non-invasive movements
• Relaxing or energizing
• Non-habitual movements awaken molecules
• Molecules respond with more congruent alignment
• Researched results